Monday, September 15, 2008

Introducing Tiffany Bogus, Your Holiday Finalist


Meet our finalist of the day! Read on to learn a bit about her and her entry.
If you like what you see, comment right here--everybody likes props on their hard work! And check back weekdays through October 3 to meet the rest of the finalists.


I got in the holiday mood for this contest by . . .
just thinking about what I love about the holiday season, because it is my favorite time of year.

Why is your card the perfect choice for anyone sending holiday cards this season?
I think my card is the perfect choice for anyone to send this season because it's not specific to any particular holiday and is all about the fun that can be had by anyone in the wintertime - if there's snow outside, of course.

Tell us (and the world) a little bit about yourself.
Things you should know about me that pertain to the holiday season: I love the smell of evergreen trees, I find the sight of snow absolutely mesmerizing, and I could probably eat my weight in candy canes without getting sick - bring on the cold weather days!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Great design! Looking at this card definitely makes me want some hot chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Niiiice! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Tiffany! Very well done.

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

LOVE the little details...wonderful design!

Stephanie said...

It looks just like 'The Snowy Day'! I used to read that book with my Grandmother all the time when I was a kid. Great job, Tiffany!!

Unknown said...

i absolutely love the story told and the design as a whole just captures it perfectly. your photo is funky fresh too.

Cateris said...

Tiffany!!!! Congratulations! :D It's fantasmic. And... are you standing in a store next to a pre-decorated Christmas tree?

Tiffany Bogus said...

Thanks for all the positive comments! And yeah, that is a pre-decorated Christmas tree - Hobby Lobby's had their Christmas stuff out for quite a while already ;P

Cat Musgrove said...

Tiffany! I love it! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - you know, like Christmas! :D

Anonymous said...

Great card! Can't wait to order some :)