Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Introducing Alena Nikifarava, Your Holiday Finalist

Meet our finalist of the day! Read on to learn a bit about her and her entry!
If you like what you see, comment right here--everybody likes props on their hard work! And check back weekdays through October 3 to meet the rest of the finalists.

Tell us one of your best (or most entertaining) holiday memories.
Installing a pine tree and decorating it with my parents.

I got in the holiday mood for this contest by . . .
By remembering the best holidays in my life.

Why is your card the perfect choice for anyone sending holiday cards this season?
Because of the cause that it represents.

Tell us (and the world) a little bit about yourself.
I was born in the Ukraine and moved to Belarus with my parents. I graduated from a fine arts college in 1986. In 2000 I moved to the U.S. with my family. We live in a small town in Illinois. For the last eight years, portraits of people and pets have been my main interest in fine art.

3 comments:

HT BloggerVSA said...

FANTASTIC!

Unknown said...

very nice. this reminds me a little bit of my design, so how can i not like yours. :)

sunflower2 said...

AMAZING! I love the children holding hands!!!