Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introducing Misty Lemons, Your Holiday Finalist


Meet our finalist of the day! Read on to learn a bit about her and her entry.
If you like what you see, comment right here--everybody likes props on their hard work! And check back weekdays through October 3 to meet the rest of the finalists.

Tell us one of your best (or most entertaining) holiday memories.
My son's first Christmas meant so much to me. He was my best gift.

I got in the holiday mood for this contest by . . .
I thought about how my son's face lights up every time we go and play in the leaves, bake cookies, or play in the snow (if we are lucky enough to get snow in Texas, that is).

Why is your card the perfect choice for anyone sending holiday cards this season?
Because it speaks about what the holidays are all about. Love and light. Joy and hope. It's all we wish for year round, not just the holidays.

Tell us (and the world) a little bit about yourself.
I'm a full-time mom and a part-time photographer. I've been an artist my whole life, whether it be sketching with pencil, woodworking on a scroll saw, singing in a choir, writing poems, photographing anything that catches my eye, or making crafts.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice card! I love candles, especially around the holidays.

HT BloggerVSA said...

Congrats Misty!

Anonymous said...

W00t! W00t, I say! ^_^

Vicki said...

Misty...congratulations on being a finalist. Your entry deserves recognition! Great job.

JennD said...

Woohoo!!!! So happy for you. Congrats!!!!

Vonniebooboo said...

Hi Misty,

You have so much talent and drive. I'm proud to know you & be your friend. You did well on the card, I love it! It only takes a few words to say a lot, and you know that. I hope you win.

Yvonne