Friday, September 12, 2008

Introducing Carol Hatcher, Your Holiday Finalist


Meet our finalist of the day! Read on to learn a bit about her and her entry.
If you like what you see, comment right here--everybody likes props on their hard work! And check back weekdays through October 3 to meet the rest of the finalists.



Tell us one of your best (or most entertaining) holiday memories.
Spending Christmas in Savannah, Georgia with my grandparents.

I got in the holiday mood for this contest by . . .
Thinking of Christmas Eve.

Why is your card the perfect choice for anyone sending holiday cards this season?
It's simple, stylish, and doesn't take away from the real reason for the card--the photograph!

Tell us (and the world) a little about yourself.
I've wanted to be an artist since I was three years old (I come from a long line of artists . . . ), and along with my family, it's my life!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is VERY pretty. I would absolutely send this card!

Nicole said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love the colors!

Stephanie said...

I adore the little pears! Very pretty!

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

very stylish, indeed!
Wonderful job!

Polly Price said...

Sophisticated design...love the colors...this would stand out from the usual traditional cards!

Tiffany Bogus said...

This is really great, I like the sophisticated color palette and the choice of subject is unique and inspiring :) Nice work!

suzib said...

What a wonderful design that anyone, of any faith, could send. It's lovely!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card!!! Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

i second and third the prettiness of the design--tre pretty

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at this card and just have to say that I can't wait to buy it! I think it's going to be such a beautiful accompaniment to the black and white photos I hope to send this year! Awesome job, Carol! :)