Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lookie Lookie!

We've got real, live card samples, folks. We ordered a bunch of the yourParenthood Mother's Day cards so we could pass them on to their rightful finalists. This is just the way they'll show up in stores, ready to be unpacked and placed in their neat, little slots.



If you look reeeaaally close, you can see the finalists' names on the white pieces of paper peeking up from the top of each card pack. That's what we in card land call the PID (pocket ID). In stores, it goes in the card slot (a.k.a. pocket) behind the cards so everyone can see the card creator. It's almost like seeing your name in lights.

7 comments:

HT BloggerVSA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HT BloggerVSA said...

I can see my card! How awesome is that? Thanks again, Hallmark friends! You should know that you're all responsible for a lot of smiles (at least around here ...and lots of exclamation points it seems)!

ls23clemson said...

This is great! I am looking so forward to seeing the actual card. Thanks for all the hard work!

KC.TBone said...

A little treat just might be on the way to you! :)

ls23clemson said...

I received my pack of cards in the mail yesterday!! They look amazing...y'all did such a great job!! Thanks for sending those; that was very special!! I already have one on display at my desk at work...

Wordy McGee said...

Oh, good! I hope all your co-workers stop to "ooh" and "ahhh" over your card.

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...


___________________

Vince

Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade