Friday, March 20, 2009

Introducing Kristin Solomon, yourBloopers Finalist

Meet one of our finalists of the day. Read on to learn a bit about her and her entry. If you like what you see, comment right here--everybody deserves a pat on the back for their card-making skills. And check back weekdays through April 17 to meet the rest of the yourBloopers finalists.



Kristin has the greatest time when she’s laughing and playing with her two-year-old daughter. “She says and does the funniest things,” says Kristin. The day she found her little girl playing dress-up with the dog, she knew she couldn’t keep this moment to herself!



Inside:
Don’t hate me because I am beautiful.
Hate me because I am younger
than you!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Sandideer said...

Theres another dog in this blog, that might just want a date.
The looks upon their faces,
is identical !.It's fate!

Our animals endure many kinds of love from their owners....my cats get outfitted at Christmas!Good luck!!

Suzi Sailor said...

I LOVE your card - hope you win!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card....
hope U win.......

___________________

Vince

Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade