Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Festive

Have you been gathering seasonal inspiration for a future holiday contest? Have you had your camera at the ready? I broke mine out yesterday just to get some shots of the impressive decor around here. Hope it sets the mood for your next great card idea.



The halls of Hallmark are decked and the trees are chock full of cheer. Again, our amazing design friends decorated the place to the hilt, helping us all get into the spirit of the season. Enjoy this first installment of Hallmark trees. There's more to come--Hallmark's a big place with plenty of room for a variety of trees.






This frosty beauty is next to the corporate offices, where the Hall brothers can be spotted. I did, in fact, chat with them before snapping this photo but they seemed shy about jumping into a photo op with the tree 'n' me. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh those trees are beautiful! Since becoming a mom, I have grown a new appendage..."The Camera". I rarely set it down, and I don't leave home without it! :)

Wordy McGee said...

That's a good policy, Summer. You know any mom not carrying a camera is relying on you and your preparedness to take cute shots of their kiddos, too. My mom wielded a mighty camera when I was growing up and although I rolled my eyes about it at the time, I'm now really grateful she hauled that sucker around.